View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 20:24   #10
Life
I am Banned

Re: You couldn't make it up

Hi All.

I take it you are the forum hyena. Pity not required.
Well you see those of us with children are rather concerned over the fact the government are trying to force a new home school agreement whereby at the behest of any teacher a child is 'labeled' disruptive, the parents on courses and CCTV in their homes, so to be accused of dealing in brown stuff I take as rather guns blazing.

To suggest he has attempted to really grasp the information in such a short time proves to my good self he is not very focused.

Illness and incapacity does not lessen the equality spectrum when it comes to opinions, I will treat him as any other. People need to grasp the information I present because it is happening as I write, many links take you to the likes of the Daily Telegraph and many medical practitioner's websites.

There is also the legal aspect to this information, that Bayer has been caught placing 72 kilos of cancer and Flu in flu vaccine, and Bayer are one of the companies providing this forced vaccine.

Pandemic Level Six has been declared by the WHO and if you were abreast with the actual UN legislative powers set in place 2005, then you would understand that we are indeed now under the control of the United Nations, all 194 signatory countries, this is fact.

Martial Law means the removal of all civil law, the very stuff that protects the people and the civil servants.

It is not for me to try and persuade you of anything, I have presented a reality and supplied the links so any intelligent mind can see the it for their self.