Thread: vs DARLINGTON
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 23:41   #76
shakermaker
God Member

Re: vs DARLINGTON

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
And I'm certain Shakey that I wasn't the only one impressed by the mature performance of young Tom Lees !.....Intelligent, Fast, and a good reader of the game!!.
A Star in the making ???.....

'ON STANLEY!!....ON!!!'
He's certainly one of the more promising loanees I've seen on the Crown in recent times; reminiscent of a young scouse defender from Wigan almost! No, not Kevin Lee. All of our defenders played well last night, but I do wonder when Leam Richardson will be match fit. Dean Winnard is so clearly uncomfortable in that left back position and it's unsettling his game. In the second half he made a fantastic interception and a bursting run forward which showed off his quality, but left back just isn't his position. Dean's obvious talents as a defender shouldn't immediately warrant his square frame being shoved into a round hole, in my opinion. I know there's reluctance to alter a winning side though.

I'm certainly impressed with how the team are all pulling in the right direction despite the troubles. Well done Reds. I really hope we batter the Bulls. As yonmon so succinctly epitomises our fighting spirit: On Stanley On
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web