View Single Post
Old 16-09-2009, 22:00   #192
Restless
Senior Member+

Re: Multiculteral Britain - A No,No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Of course, the aliens have landed, and they're taking over. Five minutes of watching and listening to Gordon Brown should tell you that!
LOL like a puppet on a string isnt he well according to some people....and i think there are a few on them on this site. Aliens have been controlling our lives for thousand of years..interbreeding with humanity and all that crap

Also what i dont get is why people want to come to this bloody crap country in the first place.....and why people are so damn uptight about it..... I wish i could just hop on a boat in a crate of apples and sneak into america...go live in maine, new england..or perhaps californa or maybe Canada....
But then again why send asylum seekers to get beheaded or something. I heard a story of a woman being buried up to her neck in sand and being stoned to death for adultry...if that happened here you would see it every morning on the f**king jeremy kyle show... So could you happily send somebody back to barbaric countries to face that???
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote