View Single Post
Old 17-09-2009, 00:23   #194
Mancie
God Member

Re: Multiculteral Britain - A No,No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumped View Post
According to the week-end press, the Mullah's have set up a T.V. Station which shows a Muslim flag flying over Parliament and Big Ben. Chances of that happening? Think about it. Certain areas are fast becoming swamped with Muslims through immigration and excessive breeding. When did you last see a Muslim woman who wasn't pregnant? Schools are oversubscribed. The N.H.S. is at bursting point. It it, therefore, not too difficult to envisage that Muslims will soon be electing their own M.P's as the indiginous population seem somehow reluctant to vote, and the current adminstration (mainly Scots) seem hell bent on destroying the native culture of the United Kingdom and England in particular. Granted, this will be taken by some as a prejudicial posting, but I would argue otherwise as I believe I am only stating the facts of what will surely become obvious in the not too distant future.
No mention of "multi-culture" in your post... just a long winded speech.
Your original thread mentions Britain but now you have boiled it down to England when you blame the Scots..."when did you last see a muslim woman that was not pregnant?" are you an 11yr old?
I agree with Restless one this one because religion is the problem..it's not racial.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote