View Single Post
Old 18-09-2009, 23:17   #319
Willie Miller
Senior Member+

Re: "Save Our Stanley"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcowboy View Post
" Eric got us here with His prudence"........................b o l l o x, Eric Whalley put the club in this predicament..........and now 'we' are being asked to sort it out!!!!

Yes the 'die hards' will continue to support the club, but you cannot blame the ones who dont come, lets be honest here, there hasnt been an awful lot to make 'em want to come (footie wise)...........granted this year we are much better (long may it continue).

Its not as simple as money in money out, if only it were. The club were aware of potential problems way back at the beginning of the year,and yet only now are they trying to do owt about it, talk about shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted!!!

WM, you and I both want the club to survive,on that we can and do agree, but Im sorry I cant and wont ignore the reasons that we are in the s***...............and unfortunatley those reasons wont just evaporate.

Enjoy your trip to deepest Wales tomorrow and lets hope for 3 points. I cant go as I am working with the band
Last i am gonna say on t'subject .... boardroom shenanigans really are the ****est part of football & one I don't really have much passion for.

"Without Eric's input, more than half the fans debating this subject wouldn't be fans of ASFC" Thats fact!

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote