View Single Post
Old 23-09-2009, 21:27   #30
katex
Resting in Peace

Re: Busk - a district in Ossy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Blooming hek !! Did you see the price of that place ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Katex its 30 yearas since I collated those records whilst in the Fire Brigade. It may not be called Jumble Holes now, but that is where it was then.

A number of the small farms were converted the land sold off, and then sold as country dwellings and changed their names to something posh.
I remember one Hoyty Toyty changed the name of Clod Hill Farm in Haslingden to Cloud Hill, and did'nt tell us.
We'd have been suggared If I had'nt realised what she'd
done. Told he off for not informing us of a change.

Retlaw.
What you send karma for I don't fully understand the reason for it, or why its nescessary. Keep your sloppy kisses to your self, don't like them either.
Couldn't find it this afternoon, was one path that did not have any signage at the bottom, which I figure must have been it. Difficult too on that road when you are travelling at 30 m.p.h. on a 50 with others up your boot ... understand like, so you don't hang around. Actually the next farm on was Mount Pleasant Farm ... see previous post.

Well, ya' got yer karma whether you want it or not you grouch ... As for the kiss ... could keep me lips closed if you prefer. LOL.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote