View Single Post
Old 27-09-2009, 21:36   #334
Royboy39
God Member

Re: Multiculteral Britain - A No,No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
Seems to me most of the "refugees" are mostly young guys of military service age , so why are they not enroling into "overseas militias" much like the Poles/French/Dutch and others did in 39. Then after basic training they can go back and support the coalition forces. I'm sure the US/British military would be more than happy to supply training personnel . I'm sure after all these wasted years we have enough Phasto/Dari speakers amongst our veterans who would be glad of the chance to train these guys .
Probably the only objections would come from the corrupt Govt. in Kabul , would they really want indigenous 'western' trained troops keeping an eye on things .
That is the most interesting idea I have read yet.
Let them in under segregation. train them, feed them and send them back.
As a young soldier in the sixties I was taught to respect discipline, respect my elders and first and foremost don't trust the enemy.
Veterans have been discarded and ignored for many years, who could and should be involved in training, on pay,to teach the arrogant young of these asylum seekers and the like.
I am not making reference to the likes of me,I am passed it, but still know right from wrong.
We don't want blowing up on our streets and I am sure they don't want the same fate for them or their families.
The Governments of Afghanistan and Pakistan should really take this on board
Luckily as a UK citizen I can travel most of the World without hindrance.
When this situation is resolved, maybe, only maybe, will the world accept all communities as equals.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote