View Single Post
Old 29-09-2009, 09:51   #169
Doug
Member.

Re: ASSF response to The Dons programme notes ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatriate View Post
Doug - firstly i wont be as quick off the draw today as i was last night and this morning on accyweb, so forgive me if i am late in getting back to you. I have been the recipient of a couple of emails in the past week or so from "the club", but other than oneil's delightful message from the programme notes, and a wonderfully abusive email in May, i have not had a communication from oneil. I have written to the club this morning and asked them how they justify going cap in hand to members of the public whilst not stumping up themselves. In any other business, this would not be tolerated. I have asked oneil to at least put some of his own cash on the table, and thus inspire others to take his lead. I will await feedback with interest.
You’ll have to forgive me too Mr. Khan, I will be in and out like a yoyo. I work from 6.45 am until 10.30 pm every day, seven days a week. I can only get on during the breaks in between my calls so forgive me if I appear to post and run.

Like others I am keen to see a consensus develop between the two sides, despite the current situation there as been some good work done by the club and I am sure that this apparent split between yourself and Mr. O’Neil will only serve to make some people nervous, so again ask why can’t a partnership be developed that allows the ASSF play a role along side of those experienced in running a football club rather than control passing directly to the ASSF.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote