View Single Post
Old 29-09-2009, 13:02   #179
ukcowboy
God Member

Re: ASSF response to The Dons programme notes ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Redraine, I'm doing my best not to get the hump at the last post...

Here's an update on what's in store tonight:

2BR Sport from 7 - between 7 and 745 we'll try to concentrate on football, then we'll have first half commentary on Port Vale against Stanley.

AT HALF TIME: Rob Heys has agreed to come on the programme (I did ask for David O'Neill, but I'm sure Rob won't mind if I told you that he said he'd prefer to do it) to clear up a few things and answer some questions.

HERE'S WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP!

I don't have time to trawl through the 11 pages of this thread. If you have a question, can you please email it to me ([email protected] or [email protected] ) we are dealing in facts, not opinions, and I don't want an arguement. It's a clearing the air and clarification exercise.

THEN we'll have the whole second half.

AFTER WHICH Ilyas Khan will be on the programme (technology permitting - I'll confirm later 100%) to again make some things clear and answer a few concerns (not unlike the earlier posts in this thread)

AGAIN, EMAIL ME [email protected] or [email protected]

I can't stress how much I'd like YOUR questions and YOUR points. It's an opportunity to get straight answers from the people at the forefront of this situation.

Ta
Dan

Check your email Dan, just remember you did ask!!

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote