View Single Post
Old 29-09-2009, 14:08   #9
accyman
God Member

Re: Kidney for sale?

good luck to him , if he can go outside the UK and get 25 grand for HIS kidney and save somones life in the process then whats the harm.I would give serious thought to selling my kidney if i was offered 50 grand for it if it meant securing my future.

i think hes selling it a bit cheap , desperate peopel with money will pay anything to avoid death and in these cases its a sellers market , he can only ever sell one so he shoudl get as much as possible for it

wether you think it moraly wrong or not its no ones buisness except his and his buyers and if teh only way out for him is to go through with this then good luck to him

those who think it wrong could give one of theri kidneys away for free if they want to save lives

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 29-09-2009 at 14:13.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote