View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 02:35   #9
joaner3

Re: Been to Blackpool lights recently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i dont bother with teh promanade lights they are only basically adverts for mcdonalds and various other crap companies , i dont know the name of teh area but if you drive right to teh end past all the piers where the tram tracks join the road and have to drive across teh tram tracks teh good lights begin at a roundabout which has a giant display of either ufo's or various coloured lights ( i cant remeber which this year lol)

drive to teh end theres a small amusement arcade and a pretty decent fish and chip shop , i take both my lads each year and avoid teh scummy part of blackpool alltogether

also teh flashy toys are cheaper down that end too taht they sell while your driving along , at the scummy end its £5 for a illuminating toy and at teh decent end its £3

ps:

do you have the name of teh cafe where the woman got her boobs out and dipped them in gravy so i can go for tea without the kids please
I think you are talking about Cleveleys, I was over there last September with my brother it looks really nice the promenade as been done up and there are new toilets(very European) and there's a great Fish & Chip Restaurant.
joaner3 is offline   Reply With Quote