View Single Post
Old 16-10-2009, 16:47   #14
MIFTHEBINO
Junior Member+

Re: Save Stirling Albion

Alright people,

Our chairman knocked back our offer to buy the club in July. Since then, the campaign has still been ongoing, whilst the club has been hit with a rent bill of £67k. If they dont pay this by the end of November, then we will get kicked out of our ground.

In the light of this news, we are doubling our efforts to try and sell memberships and t-shirts. The more money we have, the more chance we will have of saving our club, especially if it goes into administration.

With only 10 weeks left to Christmas, we are trying to get football fans of all teams to buy friends and family a membership for their Christamas.

For this, they will technically own a piece of Stirling Albion when we buy over the club. They will also have all the benefits of having this. This will eventually happen as the chairman is getting more and more desperate.

Certainly if your looking for something different to buy a football daft friend/family member, then why not buy them a Scottish club!!

Please help us save my club by buying a membership or t-shirt.

Full details are on here to buy a membership or a t-shirt-

Buy Stirling Albion FC - Homepage

For those who have signed up, you should receive an e-mail or letter in the next week.

For full news on what we have done, you can check out the trust website at-

Welcome to the Stirling Albion Supporters' Trust Site

If we are not able to buy the club, then all members will receive £35 back- like I say, we will do it.

The collection for old mobiles is still on the go as well. Please help by sending any unwanted phones (Please remove the sim) to-

FREEPOST
RRRA-CZXK-UKEK
Stirling Albion
Vulcan Road North
Norwich
NR6 6AQ

Thanks in advance- it's great, greatly appreciated.

PS. If you have any questions, please e-mail me on [email protected]
MIFTHEBINO is offline   Reply With Quote