View Single Post
Old 16-10-2009, 19:47   #448
Pheonix

Re: Multiculteral Britain - A No,No?

Hi

I am a muslim and the majority of muslims I know believe that the law of the land is foremost and the primary law of that land and one should abide by that.

I for one do not believe that Sharia law should be imposed in this country (which I do class as my home country)

For most muslims Sharia law is ingrained into their everyday lives so there is no need to formalise it in a multi-cultural or multi-religious country.

As in all religions there are people with extreme views and it is them that are pushing this agenda.

On immigration I like most of you believe that it is at an unacceptable level and something should be done and I do believe in the points system and hopefully that is slowly taking off in this country.

My plea to all on this thread is do not tar everyone who is a muslim or from a different culture with the same brush, there are a lot of decent hard working people out there from the Indian sub-continent.

The governments of this country both Labour and conservatives have allowed this to happen and any future governments must work to get the immigration levels down to an acceptable level.
Pheonix is offline   Reply With Quote