View Single Post
Old 16-10-2009, 21:19   #450
Bagpuss
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: Multiculteral Britain - A No,No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
My plea to all on this thread is do not tar everyone who is a muslim or from a different culture with the same brush, there are a lot of decent hard working people out there from the Indian sub-continent.

The governments of this country both Labour and conservatives have allowed this to happen and any future governments must work to get the immigration levels down to an acceptable level.
Even so called racists like myself (I prefer non religious English person who has had enough) would never tar everyone with the same brush and certainly agree with on the decent hardworking people you talk of as I know quite a few myself.
It's the extremists that cause these problems with muslims as normal muslims usually get dragged in to the fight but this is not just a thread about muslims because the eastern europeans are to me a bigger threat at the moment to our way of life and the door needs to close now.

Did I meet you when the ASSF was set up at Ilyas Khans home?

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote