View Single Post
Old 16-10-2009, 21:37   #1
yonmon
Senior Member+

Another WISH LIST !!!

I've had a 'Wish-List' thread on THE Forum once before!... in days long gone now.. It related to nothing special really!....something flippant it was (as you might expect!!)
The first daft wish ,in those far off days, exhorted John Coleman to sign up Michael Owen, who, it was reported was unsettled at Real Madrid at that time...it was THAT sort of offering on my part !....However , it did kick off a plethora of replies from many of my pen-friends on the Forum who felt that it had provided them with an opportunity to express their hopes for how they would like to see things developing for Accrington Stanley !.

So here's another one !!.....and for a start...I WISH that after NINE days without any movement whatsoever that the 'FUND-OMETER' would reflect a true total of the amount raised by the SOS appeal !..
Secondly that instead of constantly mouthing Hopes, Opinions and Predictions, that someone at 'The Crown'..would actually demonstrate some real Google Page Ranking and Communication Skills and make a defining statement in relation to the clearance of the HMRC Debt !..

I could go on...and on!..and on!!.. but I'm more than certain that someone out there in 'Stanleyland' (Have I coined a new phrase there??)...will want to add to this posting with an impassioned wish of their own !!.

Just type ' I WISH THAT !!,,,,,,,?' and the rest will follow !!!

'ON STANLEY!!....ON!!!...TO GREATER THINGS !!!'
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web