View Single Post
Old 16-10-2009, 22:27   #453
Bagpuss
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: Multiculteral Britain - A No,No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
what a load of kak...you say the door has to close now and I reckon that is the opinion of most people posting on this thread.. but that is not what you have said in the past.. you have stated that all "non whites" should be sent home.. tell us were that home is.. you may think you are the master race Bagpuss .if you are then the whole planet is in deep trouble.. you and your like need to be ..ummm.. dealt with
Whatever manc, find something I've posted then I can comment on what I've wrote, I'm sure you might find some goodies somewhere. Like yourself I've had a turn on the soapbox but sometimes you realise you cannot change the world so you look at what is currently the biggest threat and to me it is the open borders to europeans and the rise of muslims in our country while fannys like yourself just nod along, now pee off before I shoot you

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote