View Single Post
Old 19-10-2009, 14:55   #82
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: UFOS over Preston

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
J
All this discussion about what is and what isn't true will be over by year end.
Ah so you've moved the date from November the first? Or as your mate say's according to the Mayan calender the 6th?

I don't remember you mentioning there will be a delay? What's happened? Wrong reality, or wrong stimulants?
Quote:
Gayle = That's because we've explored our planet so we know what there is on it. We haven't explored outer space yet so how can you say there isn't something out there?

You're possibly right, there possibly isn't anything out there and we're completely alone in the universe, the only planet to sustain any form of life. BUT, my point is - that we don't actually know that for certain yet so it's a bit unfair to call it rubbish or codswallop when there is the possibility that it is you who could be wrong.
As has already been mentioned we haven't quite, explored our planet, however, I think I'll go along with Patrick Moore he is more believable than most.

Quote:
Despite believing that there may well be life in other parts of the universe, he has stated that he believes that there has not been any real contact with aliens and he dismisses all theories of the extraterrestrial origin of UFOs.
O.K. I've taken it from wiki, Patrick Moore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
but even they print the 'real' truth sometimes!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote