View Single Post
Old 24-10-2009, 13:49   #29
g jones
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post
To be honest i dont think the BBC should be blamed in any way for allowing this scumbag to air his views....and be questioned on national TV! Its by bringing people like this to a wider audience, and subjecting them to public scrutany, that people will see them for the shallow bigots that they really are. I'd go a step further actually, i'd also allow some of the so called preachers of hate, from other despicable groups, to air their views on the likes of question time, so that they too could be seen by many for who they are, and be subjected to the type of questioning that we would all like see take place. Yes it may well give them there 15 minutes of Fame, but the sheer idiocy and hatred contained within their beliefs would be laid bare for all to see, and make it harder for them and their followers to justify their position, when we can all see what they really stand for. The more open these debates are, the more freely we will be able to discus things without having to suffer from the deviceivness of the PC brigade!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Totally agree with above. Well said.

Thought the BBC and particularly Dimbleby played into BNP by turning it into a witch hunt on Griffin rather than discuss Afghanistan, the economy etc...

Griffin is clearly bonkers and any good points he had such as the banking crises would not have happened under Islam were lost.
g jones is offline   Reply With Quote