View Single Post
Old 24-10-2009, 19:46   #40
comp
I am Banned

Thumbs down Re: Nick Griffin and the B.B.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
That is incorrect.

There is no evidence to back up that ludicrous claim.

All the available evidence shows that the vast majority of the British people do not support he B.N.P., or it's leader Nick Griffin. A leader so weak he's publicly admitted he is unwillingly to say what he actually thinks.

He must be such a bitter disappointment for your hardcore fascist.
Maybe they don't support Nick Griffin but Ive met a lot of people in my life due to circumstances and i know what word on the street is, if a certain name is mentioned people start talking the same story, im not saying the name as it seems being accused of being a racist in this country people tend to come down harder on you than if you were a rapist, but the racists in this country are the Muslims, believe me i have been in the local paper after being attacked off a gang of Muslims and the Police did not want to do anything about it even though they new were they lived so i went to the local paper and they supported me but then the Police shut them up for fear of stirring up racial tensions, seems like no one wants to have accusations made against them of being racist, then i walked down Blackburn road a few years back with my girlfriend and again i was assaulted off about 5 Asians and i ran down aback alley to get away and told my partner to run and they said they was going to rape her, i fought back and luckily they left it and went on then a few weeks later it was reported another white girl was assaulted by this group, i know old people to scared to leave there houses at night due to gangs of Asians on street corners, to be honest im not bothered what you think about me or what i say, im not a racist as i don't mind Chinese people, i don't mind most races but to be honest a lot of Muslims i cant stand due to there racism, ignorance and how they think the Muslim faith is far superior to all other beliefs, and the Muslims always use the word racism and get away with everything, they have turned the law round and it works for them every time in this country, bit of compensation here and a bit there, and to be honest the biggest racists in the world are the Muslims like who ran the slave trade of the black people for thousands of years well before we started the Muslims, the trouble with English people is they have all gone soft, unlike the Scottish, Welsh, and the Irish the English people don't stick together makes me laugh. Anyway if you support them so much why dont you join a mosque and move to Blackburn road lol.
comp is offline   Reply With Quote