Old 25-10-2009, 09:37   #51
comp
I am Banned

Wink Re: Nick Griffin and the B.B.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Good.

You've admitted you were wrong.

The vast majority of the British people don't support Griffin and the B.N.P.
It's just your small circle, and the 'word on your street'.

The trouble with fascists is once they've gassed all the niggers, queers, ******, physically handicapped etc., is there'll always be another target group to exterminate.

You'd just better hope they don't start sending those who can't use a paragraph, to concentration camps.

Lol think you have got the wrong side of the story Garinda, but if you like Islam so much why dont you go and join it but i dont mean to sound horrible but god help you if you get raped as it will have been your own fault: Islam Review - Presented by The Pen vs. the Sword Featured Articles . . . Islam: the Facade, the Facts The rosy picture some Muslims are painting about their religion, and the truth they try to hide.

Now just to clear things up im no Racist, Facist, i like lots of people in the world of all races but i hate the teachings of Islam, and to be honest i hate Christianity to, as its all a load of rubbish to put it politely, but if religion was not here the world would be a more peaceful place, but one thing i would like to say is the user on this forum who goes round counting empty houses, come on man you cannot be serious, and i thought my life was real boring but you have problems, maybe for you the end would be better sooner than later ha ha ha
comp is offline   Reply With Quote