View Single Post
Old 27-10-2009, 16:48   #161
Doug
Member.

Re: "red letter day ??"

Deeply disappointed and absolutely drained of belief that they are going to try for an adjournment. I don’t see it happening I’m afraid, I think we will be wound up tomorrow.

Had this been the first or the second time I could accept the Judge would be likely to feel benevolent, but it isn’t, if this comes off I would be utterly surprised, many those companies before the court tomorrow will go out of business; I don’t see how Stanley can believe that they will be allow more time.

However, if the club does get a week’s adjournment I certainly would ask the both Mr. O’Neil and perhaps the Board consider their futures and get what’s left of the club up for sale. Mr. O’Neil failed the club by not ensuring that funds were readily available and I believe he should stand down as Chairman along with Ms, Lazarus.

I am deeply hurt by this turn of events having accepted the conviction of Mr. O’Neil and his word that this would end today.

This is an embarrassment and a disgrace, and for the directors too let this happen again is criminal.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote