Old 31-10-2009, 09:55   #60
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Rob Heys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Morton View Post
Alan, I'm in complete agreement with you.

I'm saddened to see so many 'supporters' turning on Rob Heys at the time when he needs our friendship and understanding.

Rob has recently made some significant errors of judgement, largely I believe due to a misplaced sense of loyalty to his employers.

However, these failings pale into insignificance compared to the numerous positives which he has achieved for Accrington Stanley during the last decade.

Some people believe that "it's not how you start, it's how you finish".

Well, I'm not one of them. I believe that it's how you've lived for your friends, your family and your football club over these many years.

On that basis alone Rob Heys deserves far more respect than he is being given by some of the ignorant loudmouths on this forum . . . most of whom have never, and will never, contribute even a fraction of what Robert Heys has contributed to Accrington Stanley.

Criticise the Directors by all means.
They're there to take the flak.

But don't crucify Rob, a hard-working and decent man who must at this moment be bewildered by the bile, venom and sheer nastiness which is being directed at him.
well; henry, you defend rob heys very well n eloquently, but no matter what he has done in the past, this is a guy,who fer whatever reason has told untruths to people who love stanley just as much, that is beyond doubt, but you are entitled to do that. what i find strange is the man you defend would now likely be unemployed but fer the 11th hour intervention of Mr Khan n Mr Marsden, that is also beyond doubt, yet fer your own reasons you have chose not to post on the thread thanking these 2 gentlemen. seems very strange to me.