View Single Post
Old 31-10-2009, 11:32   #1
Tealeaf
God Member

Court Hearing 4th November - The Verdict

There are now only two working days for the full HMRC debt to be discharged. In the absence of any statement that is fully verifiable, to the effect that payment has been made between now and close of banking business on tuesday evening, then I will be at the High Court on wednesday morning. Once a decision is reached I intend to get the verdict posted on here ASAP - so it will be a case of watch this space.

Make no mistake - there will be no second, third or fourth chance on wednesday morning. Registrar Symmonds is not going to be messed about any more, so even a minor shortfall in funds received will result in the petition being accepted and the winding-up process begins. I dread to think that the future of ASFC may boil down to banking charges incurred which have not been accounted for in the payment transaction.

The verdict we are looking for is the petition thrown out because the debt is settled. So I suggest you stand by your computers & your phones and get ready to pass on the good news from 10.30 onwards, wednesday morning.

Last edited by Tealeaf; 31-10-2009 at 11:34.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web