cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: The Stanley Revolution!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpon View Post
Hallelujah.....Hallelujah....

I cannot express or put into words the immense sense of relief that has flooded through me since I heard this joyous news....We are forever in debt.... to Messrs Khan & Marsden who have steered the good ship Stanley to safer waters....

Now we have to build on this and all pull together to move the club towards a brighter and more financially stable future. To use a (horse) racing analogy....I feel we've just clambered over the first ( seemingly at times unsurmountable ) hurdle and there's probably more tests the club are yet to face...But with todays news, I'll sleep easier knowing the club has the right people at the helm to meet the challenge.....

Let's get behind the club, putting all recent problems behind us and start by packing out the ground on Saturday...Onwards and upwards towards brighter times.....

Mr Khan and Mr Marsden...many thanks for your untiring endeavour and commitment to the cause.

And to all others who have contributed to the fundraising, however large or small ...thanks....you've all chipped in to help keep the legend alive....

ACCRINGTON STANLEY.....The club that wouldn't die !!!!!

good post carpon, i will also never forget the fans from bury. burnley, blackburn etc etc, who chipped in to help.