Thread: XBox live
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 17:55   #2
accyman
God Member

Re: XBox live

lol not to worry there working on a totaly new firmware for teh xbox drives so if your running a flashed drive and arnt yet banned keep off live until its released and get it reflashed, testing has been in progress and so far none of teh units tested have been banned so its looking good so far

what made me laugh was bbc radio 1's so called expert saying its effecting 360 consoles that are modchipped, no xbox 360 consoles are modchipped the dvd drives are re programed to accept pirate games which is a totaly different thing

if there is anyone banned there are alternatives to xbox live if you want to play online but they arnt as good obviously but better than nothing

XBConnect

Leaf Networks - Connecting people with devices

only downfall is that most if not all games are ping limited to lower than 30ms or no connection can be made

The ping deal is that if your playing your buddies over a short distance, like same city or close by city it works, you just won't play many games across the whole country.

havnt tested these myself yet as i am not banned but i used to use xboxconnect on my xbox 1 and had no problems playing online for FREE

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 11-11-2009 at 17:58.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote