Thread: XBox live
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 16:27   #7
accyman
God Member

Re: XBox live

Microsoft claim to have banned 1 million customers so they have just lost £25 million in un renewed xbox live subscriptions plus previously banned consoles who wont be renewing

i know they are trying to stop pirated games but they cant so instead of just loosing money on games they have now lost money from people paying for xbox live which is daft really because at least they were getting some money back from the pirate games users

most people i know who have been banned dont care as they are happy not to be paying £50 a game and see xbox live as somthing they knew they could loose so were half expecting it

sony provide FREE online gaming if anyone is trying to decide between a 360 or ps3 the 360 may well be a better machine but ps3 has free online gaming and unlike the 360 if you buy a map you can share it a certain number of times with a friend where as with teh 360 you have to pay for online gaming and pay for maps which you alone can only have

oh and microsoft never fixed the red ring of death issue despite claiming they fixed teh issue they havnt so expect any machine you buy to break and be constantly sent back to microsoft

you can get a 360 re-flashed for about £15-20 and pay around £10 for 3 games so whos really loosing out here by these bannings pmsl

I AM NOT OFFERING TO FLASH 360 UNITS OR PROVIDE GAMES

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 12-11-2009 at 16:29.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote