Thread: XBox live
View Single Post
Old 16-11-2009, 17:07   #11
accyman
God Member

Re: XBox live

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Posted via Mobile Device I fail to see what's humorous? Would you condone people walking into HMV/game/Asda and helping themsel8es!
lol i find it huourous when idiots like you try to bleet on about piracey liek its somthing they have never done themselves

not that you will admit it but i highly suspect you have recorded songs off the radio if of an older age, definatly have some mp3s copied from somewhere you shouldnt, probably got a copied dvd or cd somwhere that a buddy has done for you or possibly recorded a vynal album to tape or even watched videos on utube the list is pretty long in how you can break copyright laws

last guy we had on here crying about piracey effecting his trade forgot to mention his pirate copy of xp and a few movies he had aquired lol

everyone does or has done it in one way or another so preech elsewhere

for teh record all my xbox 360 ganmes are genuine my mps player however is fully loaded thanx to usenet and limewire

god bless people who like to share

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 16-11-2009 at 17:09.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote