View Single Post
Old 17-11-2009, 23:44   #14
accyman
God Member

Re: Excuse for a mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
I'm starting to see the silver lining in this story.. this woman has been sussed and action has been taken..at least the social services have done thier job unlike some cases when they have messed up and kids have died.
quite true but it will be idiots like CAFCAS that will push for her to have the kids back

luckily these kids have a judge thats looking out for them and wont be fooled by these CAFCASS idiots soft touch approach

had dealings myself with CAFCASS and teh reports they write read like they were made up from somone esles case alltogether, teh best you can do is hope for a judge with tehir wits about them and a big dollop of common sense which luckily these kids seem t have got because teh judge allowed the mother to be named and shamed

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 17-11-2009 at 23:48.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote