Old 20-11-2009, 14:18   #51
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Does anyone know of the whereabouts of The ROE FAMILY OF CLAYTON LE MOORS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Saintonian View Post
Yes Stanley Collier was Satch he used to live near The Castle pub if I remember correctly. Now then Mr. Gilmartin, any relation to Kevin Gilmartin? who lived on Lower Barnes Street near, John,Tony and Phil Demaine, I think! Geoffrey Williams lived down there too. Along with little Jimmy Whelan and his big sister Linda. Mind you anyone was bigger than Jimmy. Now back to Barnes street who remembers Harry Lifflys' the wallpaper/paint shop, had some trouble with him used to kick a ball against his garage on Pickup street and knock paint cans off inside, seems funny now. I thionk the archer was Barbara Fielding mind you the big claim to fame in Clayton was the cyclist on Whalley roa Simpson I think his name was, now he was a star! Best wishes all Old Saintonian !!!!!!!
Geoff Williams older brother "Ricky" died tuesday,was living benidorm, mate told me this morning, worked wi ricky fer 20 odd yrs, was 59, R.I.P. rick.