View Single Post
Old 25-11-2009, 20:50   #80
Gordie

Re: Well I'm boycotting Asda! *Merged*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post

Are you some kind of psycic.Its only bullcrap to people like you who dont like hearing the
truth. Go and tell this woman and her family that incurred this incident that it did not happen and its all bullcrap because you dont accept anti British feeling from Muslims.
You will be saying next that Accrington and Blackburn are not flooded with immigrants its all bull crap and there would be punch ups if this was the case.

Gordie Perhaps if you took your head from up your backside something decent may come from your mouth, instead of all the crap you have just reeled off.

Go back and read my post again would you. Where did I say it was ok for staff to treat customers that way?
I did say that our local store have supported the troops alongside many other stores in my area. and I also know there are many many people from the Hyndburn area that support them too.

ALL stores etc have managers who decide what and what does not go in thier store. If this story is true then its down to that particular manager . NOT ASDA as a company. whom Im sure are/have done thier own investigations.
Its people like you that I was referring to that probably take everything they read in a daily as solid.

Ive never heard anyone speak as much crap in my life as what you have just come out with you stupid man!!

I have been stood for the llast 8 hrs packing parcels to send out to our lads while also preparing myself for my own lad to go out there in a few weeks and have to fight for muppets like you who really dont have a clue and put the mouth in gear before realising they have a brain!!
Hang on a minute,there has been a misunderstanding here my quote was not ment to be in reply to any of your comments but to somebody elses quote
Gordie is offline   Reply With Quote