View Single Post
Old 27-11-2009, 11:45   #173
accyman
God Member

Re: just heard this...

were talking about convicted people who dont get propper scentences or punishment , dont alter the argument to suit you.No one has mentioned dragging people at random off the streets for a good kicking its very clear we are talking about perverts who get let back onto the streets with a slapped wrist for commiting crimes like raping children and how in the majority of right minded people its is at the very least perfectly understandable for a parent to gleefully slit the throat of a person who had raped their child.

if you cant get your head around the fact that a parent would want a person dead and may feel like taking out tehir own measure of justice on the pervert then you are in a very small minority because every parent i know would want a person dead if they raped their child

if anyone ever molested one of my kids they would find themselves hanging from a tree with their throat cut but hey i might just be an over protective parent

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 27-11-2009 at 11:49.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote