View Single Post
Old 27-11-2009, 11:57   #174
Wynonie Harris
Super Moderator

Re: just heard this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
were talking about convicted people who dont get propper scentences or punishment , dont alter the argument to suit you.No one has mentioned dragging people at random off the streets for a good kicking its very clear we are talking about perverts who get let back onto the streets with a slapped wrist for commiting crimes like raping children and how in the majority of right minded people its is at the very least perfectly understandable for a parent to gleefully slit the throat of a person who had raped their child.

if you cant get your head around the fact that a parent would want a person dead and may feel like taking out tehir own measure of justice on the pervert then you are in a very small minority because every parent i know would want a person dead if they raped their child

if anyone ever molested one of my kids they would find themselves hanging from a tree with their throat cut but hey i might just be an over protective parent
You're the one who's said vigilante violence is excusable. Problem is, what happens when it's meted out to the wrong person? Or can you expect a mob of vigilantes to make a considered judgement about whether someone's guilty or not? Obviously, you think they can...I don't.

As for longer sentences, I would totally agree with you, unfortunately, this present government (and probably the next one) don't.