Thread: In Car Music
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 13:07   #23
accyman
God Member

Re: In Car Music

Maybe the copper simply didnt like the killers,not only am i shocked at the police even bothering a motorist for playing music but also at the amount of moning minnies agreeing with the coppers actions because once in a while they hear the faint noise of music from a passing car.Just wait until you have a boy racer with boom box and 8 speakers sat outside your house in his corsa playing music you will have somat to moan about then

the argument that you cant drive properly if your musics loud preventing you from hearing surrounding noise is bollocks or should deaf people not be allowed to drive or those hard of hearing.

Anyway loud music keeps me awake at the wheel especialy the killers they rock

now im off to check teh decibel levels of my farts before i get nicked for doingthat in my car as well

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote