View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 09:48   #29
accyman
God Member

Re: Christmas lights in Rishton/this area

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
Have to agree , some are way over the top , ridiculous , more money than sense , it also gets my goat that they call Father Christmas , Santa Claus .....just another plot by the 'international money folks' to take Baby Jesus (Christ) out of Christmas
if you actually believe all this son of god stuff then you will know that teh 25th of december has absolutly nothing to do with jesus as he was born in march, the only reason why 25th december is used is because teh church merged the celebration of his birth with a pagan holiday which i forget the name of right now

the only reason why santa clause is red is because of coca cola he was origionaly drawn wearing green

personaly i dont care about any facts or origins of xmas as long as i get the prezzis

christmas is for 2 things , spoling teh kids and providing grown men with an excuse to go nuts with flashy decorations lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 11-12-2009 at 09:52.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote