View Single Post
Old 20-12-2009, 15:24   #19
accyman
God Member

Re: Is Ginger The New Black?

i wonder what tesco are going to remove next on the back of a small minority if not just one person complaining?

is there really a group of disgruntled redheads out there with nothing better to do than moan about the colour of their hair and what people say about it?

granted most people especially women i know with red hair dye it blonde or insist its called strawberry blonde but i have yet to meet a red head that is so upset and ashamed of their hair colour the feel the need to demand cards with ginger jokes be removed from shelves :rolleye

next tesco will be removing piniocheo items from their shelves because some sod with a big hooter gets upset or birthday cards with beer pictured because it may tempt a recovering alcoholic to drink

anyway red heads arnt just known to have a firey temper , the old saying is redhead = firey temper/firey f***

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 20-12-2009 at 15:28.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote