View Single Post
Old 26-12-2009, 11:18   #180
Wynonie Harris
Super Moderator

Re: Area Management Calendars 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
Agree it's a waste. Have said that for some time cashy. You're choosing to ignore the below though which helps to illustrate my point. It's a waste of money but at least to some people it will be valuable. It's less valuable or useful to those people because it lacks some of the councillors contact details.

It is like saying which is more of a waste, the council flushing £500 down the loo, or the council giving Oswaldtwistle calendars for £500? Obviously flushing it down the loo isn't much use to anybody, the calendars will be useful to some people. Same monetary cost, but one is more wasteful than the other.

If I give you a piece of paper with some councillors contact details on but not others, and a piece of paper with all the councillors on. I produced them at roughly the same cost - which one is more useful to you?
What an absolutle and utter load of bull. Face it, Andrew, it's a costly exercise in self-indulgence by a bunch of people who should be looking to cut costs to the hard-pressed local taxpayer rather than increase them and no amount of convoluted arguments about flushing things down toilets will change that.

Last edited by Wynonie Harris; 26-12-2009 at 11:22.
Wynonie Harris is offline   Reply With Quote