Thread: i pod touch
View Single Post
Old 27-12-2009, 08:42   #3
accyman
God Member

Re: i pod touch

plug it into your usb port and start itunes on your computer, your computer will charge it up ( you dont need to run itunes to charge it up it will charge as soon as you put it into your pc)

start itunes , if you havnt yet installed itunes just google it then download and install

run itunes and follow teh onscreen instructions

wher eit says playlists click one of teh geners like 90's music for example then drag and drop your mp3s into itunes

click where it says devices and your ipod will be listed

at teh bottom right corner of itunes it will say sync

click sync and it will transfer your songs to your ipod

that is a very basic rough guide as its very hard to explain how to use any apple garbage it can drive you mental teh level of stupidity apple are capable of

when you get comfortable and nore familiar look into jailbreaking your ipod touch with an app called blackra1n i have just done my sons and hes now got loads of free games loaded onto it

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote