View Single Post
Old 27-12-2009, 09:15   #207
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Area Management Calendars 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
They should be supporting things which promote the borough nationwide (which Stanley does more than anything else) and, as they're football fans in the first place, it would hardly be an ordeal for them...and the same goes for Clare Pritchard, too.

I seem to remember PB spouting about how people should support their local football club and how important it is to the borough. Do as I say, not as I do?
Wyn your a grand bloke and I like you but your way of mark on this one, as I've said many times on here for a lot of the time there was no Stanley, back in the early days I used to watch both Stanley and Rovers, then there was no Stanley, but I am now a dyed in the Wool Rover as is PB can't speak for Graham, so you can hardly expect us to drop the Rovers like a stone because of Stanley's resurgence. Mind you that is not to say that like myself I know PB and I'm sure Graham want Stanley to do well, nobody supported the Save Our Stanley more than me and I'm not a fan, but I still love it when they are doing well like at present. Could I as where you actually live and shouldn't you be supporting your nearest football team, well you should be by your yardstick