View Single Post
Old 28-12-2009, 03:56   #47
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Maybe I'm just old-fashioned but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
And Less, it isn't about not getting along with women, gay men or married priests, it is about traditional values and customs. I just don't like the changes. Muslims wouldn't stand for it, Jews wouldn't stand for it. I didn't walk out of church in disgust, but I was just unimpressed by it, that's all.
Hmmm, traditional values eh?

A woman tied to a ducking stool for nagging her husband or being 'cast out' for adultery or having an illegitimate child, yes, lets stick to the 'Traditional Values', how much better must men's lives have been in the so called good old days, when women knew their place and the consequences of having a mind her own and using it!

Often these things amongst many others were carried out with the full approval of the 'Christian', (Ha, please don't make me laugh), Church.

Jews & Muslims? I think they are more agreeable to change than many with those easy to slip Christian values.

Tolerance & change can only be better for any religion than blind faith and tradition, embrace the goodness of your faith but don't tolerate the shortcomings forced on you by mere mortal beings. their rules are often hiding a very selfish reason to force others to tow a very unchristian line.

Oh by the way woman, (yes Blazey I mean you), my dishes need washing and there's a pile of clothes need ironing stop wasting tax payers money on your education and start doing what God put you on earth for, to be an unpaid slave to the superior race called men!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote