View Single Post
Old 28-12-2009, 17:15   #14
accyman
God Member

Re: anyone know how to get in touch with teh bin men over teh holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Miserable moaners the lot of you, my bin hasn't been emptied in ages, but that's because I'm never up in time!

Even the Bin-men deserve time off, though it might just be they've been doing double shift's gritting the roads just for your benefit!
totaly different department and i bet those working extra are getting paid very well for working extra shifts infact you wouldnt realise they had even worked half a shift yet alone double shifts with teh poor amount of areas that actually got a dose of grit when it was needed

also if you take a job that sates you work over xmas then you do it just like teh police and other services have to.

yes i am a miserable ****** lol but seen as they can fine you £1000 for littering if you put rubbish out early or because your bin is full you cant really blame people for expecting rubbish to be collected when they say it will be

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote