Thread: Windows 7
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2009, 05:21   #9
accyman
God Member

Re: Windows 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
well if your pc is 64 bit use 64 bit version.....other way around isnt possible ???

most systems over the last 3 years have 64bit processors but run 32bit operating systems just fine

i use 32 bit because i like my life easy and hassle free and besides i dont have enough RAM in my laptops to handle 64bit lol

did a quick google

Quote:
Q. What about all of my peripherals?
A.
As with PC support, most peripherals manufactured in the Vista era work with 64-bit Windows 7. However, legacy hardware support is a hit-or-miss proposition. Some manufacturers -- for example, vendors of network interface cards or disk storage controllers -- are more up to date than others, thanks in part to the fact that they've been supporting 64-bit computing under Windows Server since the 2002-2003 timeframe. Devices that don't have obvious ties to the datacenter (such as custom input devices, multimedia hardware, and some printers) can be harder to integrate since they were manufactured at a time when 64-bit desktops were a rarity. Your best bet is to do a Web search to see if the manufacturer has published a 64-bit device driver and, barring that, if other users have come up with a solution.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote