View Single Post
Old 29-12-2009, 16:22   #24
accyman
God Member

Re: anyone know how to get in touch with teh bin men over teh holidays

you see less the problem is people of your age and mine remember when a bin mans job was hard graft but them days are long gone and its now quite a cushy number

long gone are the days when they had to remove bin hole covers , hump up two full steel dustbins onto tehir backs and heave them into teh back of a binwaggon, these days everthing is tucked nicely into a plastic container with wheels on the bottom and a hydrolic lift that lifts these bins and even tips teh contents into teh back of a waggon for them

i bet any retired binman would laugh their nuts off at a present day binman who said their job was hard

anyway i think anyone who dosnt get the service they expect has a right to moan because we pay a very high amount of council tax for these services and its not as though we have any choice in teh matter we cant with hold payment if teh job isnt done properly or we get sent to jail or have bailifs unleshed on us

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 29-12-2009 at 16:27.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote