Thread: i pod touch
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2009, 17:05   #8
ian1

Re: i pod touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
be warned at the moment on the new ipod touches liek my sons if you switch it off or reboot it you have to plug it in , ignore warnings from itunes and run blackrain again

if you need further info pm me and i will send you links showing what the deal is in youtube or just search youtube yourself for blackrain ipod touch

im addicted to teh guitar hero game for ipod touch my lad dosnt get a look in when he brings it here lol

my brother recently got an iphone and as stupid as this sounds for a modern phone it will not allow you to bluetooth photos or any other files top friends because apple are over paranoid you may share a rington

blackra1n will also cure this problem and allow you to use your iphone how it shoudl be used , you have to get a bluetooth app which is free and run it but after that you have a fully functional bluetooth iphone

again youtube it theres loads of info on there
Thanks for the bluetooth thing ,thats the only thing wrong with the i phone is you can't bluetooth pics or even mms a picture to any phone excepit another i phone ! they don't tell you this when you take put the contract either !!
ian
ian1 is offline   Reply With Quote