Thread: World War 1
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 16:03   #107
katex
Resting in Peace

Re: World War 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_counsell View Post
Don't really understand Katex's remarks. I have saved the picture but I was interested in reading the article. Perhaps I didn't explain well.
By the way I'm a 'She' not a 'He' and why would I want sheep's brains anyway!!
Haha ... sorry SMC .. you misread my post. The sheep's brains was aimed at Retlaw ... not you ... he thinks I need a brain transplant, and keeps offering me the spare one he keeps in his freezer ..

It is just me that saves it in My Pictures initially ('cause this is what comes up first when it asks for a file) ... then I decide later where to put it.

You should have right clicked first on the image Retlaw put up .. go to top of list to open link ... this brings you into a larger image in another window. Then right click on it again ... Go to 'save as' .. this is when it gives you the option of which file you wish to put it in. It should take the text with it. I would have put this in 'My pictures' anyway because the text may have been too small to read, but can open it from there into your Paint Shop Pro.. which you can enlarge.

Now, I probably will have confused you more, and someone will come along to tell you an easier way ...
katex is offline   Reply With Quote