View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 02:08   #56
accyman
God Member

Re: Take your Life in yer Hands.

not to worry im sure they have scheduled grit bins to be filled in an appropiate time scale

like july for example

its bloody ridiculous there are certain areas that need gritting more than others as they directly cut off people from been able to get onto the main road like where someone lives in a dip and the only access to the main road is up a hill, local coucilors should be aware of these places and even if they cant gritt all the side roads they should ensure that hazardous and essential access routes be at least gritted.I know accrington and its surrounding areas liek teh back of my hand so it isnt too much to expect a local councilor of somthing so small as a ward to have a bit of knowledge on where the dangerous and potential areas for peopel getting stranded are

oh hang on thats what the gritt bins are for they are put where they are because they are known areas of great hazzard potential when it snows but they arnt filling them.Bloody idiots

i pitty those stuck up near the outskirts who have to pay the same council tax as us yet because their road is unadopted they will never see 1 grain of gritt even if teh council decide to gritt hazardous areas

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote