View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 13:17   #58
accyman
God Member

Re: Take your Life in yer Hands.

i dont live on an unadopted road but i think they shoudl either recieve teh same services or pay less council tax,also not everyone buys a house they rent so unless told about it people arnt aware they are moving onto an unadopted area.There is one street off ormerod street that is in a terrible state and you wouldnt think it to be unadopted because of its location and the fact that every street surrounding it is adopted

its about time the ridiculous unadopted road issue was sorted we all have to pay the same taxes so we shoudl all be treated teh same

another thing that stinks is that when a new estate is built councils arnt resposible for their roads either yet the occupants still have to pay full council tax fees

if the council wether local or county want peoples money then they should provide the services

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 06-01-2010 at 13:23.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote