View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 18:52   #80
accyman
God Member

Re: bins and recycling please read

kill 2 birds with one stone , throw the rubbish into teh road and burn it , rubbish gone and ice melted

also the ash and embers will act as grit for any ice left over

people are manageing to getto the tip in cars so why on earh a huge bin waggon with great bug thumping tyres cant get the job done i dont know and im pretty sure snowchains could be bought and fitted to binwaggons infact i woudl be surprised if tehre wasnt a few sets knocking around teh bin yard somewhere.

im looking fo a career change give me the job of sending out binwaggons i will think of allsorts and none of teh ideas will involve cancelling services just done expect friendly memmos between my department and teh rest of teh council its not what i do lol

also be preppared to throw european work law out the window its teh only way anything will ever get done propperly

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 08-01-2010 at 18:58.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote