View Single Post
Old 13-01-2010, 13:35   #14
accyman
God Member

Re: British Gas Cant Come for 5 days ...Pensioners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
nobody gives a crap any more n not just power suppliers, we ordered a new dryer before xmas, was being delivered first week new year, still waiting, spoke to em on phone a few days ago, telling me NOW week commencing Jan 18th at earliest, asked fer me money back as i can get one much quicker elsewhere, they told me- we aint got yer money sir, the people ya ordered from online have that, we only get paid when we deliver, this is absolute balls, i ordered it off the firm i was talking to. British Gas are no differant to anyone else, its disgusting but none of em give a crap.
im pretty sure you can cancell the order if they fail to deliver when stated , if you paid by vredit card have a chat with your credit card company and see if they can drag the money back from them

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote