View Single Post
Old 20-01-2010, 12:50   #85
expatriate

Re: Ticket News -V- Fulham!!

stanley mad - I will miss you on saturday.

and you know what - I really agree with you about the possible effect of a £15 vs £20, but as I said above, I really and honestly can say that the club went through a lot of thought before getting to £20 as the final figure. Its a decision that, next time around, might be different, but for now, I would encourage you all to avoid thinking that we somehow tried to get a better price in order to benefit from the gate and the game.Its simply not true.

I probably dont need to say this, but stanley, right now, is not a business, and whilst saturday is going to be great for many many reasons, the club requires large scale hand outs to remain viable. At the end of this season the many changes to the club infrastructure etc will have to be managed, and as I think i have said on accy web before, at some point in the coming few years I am really hoping that a combination of the way the club is run, the facilities and the footy on the pitch will mean that we get back to the healthier crowds we all wish for. all of this will require cash, which the club does not have, and wont have just because of saturday's game. What will happen though is that we can bring in the right crowd safety and security, as well as comply with the extra requirements that are incumbent upon us with the generosity that will be shown by those who do pay the extra fiver.

again, stanley mad, I will miss you this weekend

Ilyas
expatriate is offline   Reply With Quote