Old 20-01-2010, 20:29   #125
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Re: officially the most expensive game at stanley

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB10 FFC View Post
Fulham fan here congratulations for doing the Gills, without going into too much detail you`ve done fans of us and them a big favour, The Priestfield this saturday would`ve been a bit lively.
Not sure where you get your figures from, 16 to Everton???? more like 300, not great but definitely not 16.We`ll sell out saturday, sold about 800 already and goes on sale to members tomorrow. We actually take decent numbers away in the FA cup, had 2500 at Hillsborough last season.
Hope we get a warmer welcome from you guys than we do from your Claret and Blue neighbours, without a doubt the least hospitable ground i`ve visited, nearly come a cropper there on several occasions and there was me thinking you Lancastrians were friendly folk lol.
Anyway should be a good game and you lot definitely have a chance of turning us over, we`ve got loads out injured and are notoriously bad travellers, hence no f****r goes to away games anymore. We really struggled at Kettering last year for long periods and it wouldnt surprise me one bit if you got a result
Thanks for that UByou'l find we're a friendly bunch with friendly banter in stanleys own pub the crown